BX Benchtop AOI
Facts & Figures
- Imager: 5 megapixel top camera. 25, 12 or 8 micron pixel size
- Lighting: Proprietary Fusion Lighting™ multiangle LED
- Maximum Board Size: 457mm x 508mm
- Algorithms: Color, OCV, OCR, barcode recognition, both image and rule-based algorithms. Optional 3D
- Footprint: 864mm x 991mm x 432mm
Nordson YESTECH’s BX offers high speed benchtop PCB inspection with exceptional defect coverage
BX Benchtop AOI
- 5 megapixel color imaging
- 1 top-down and 4 side angle cameras
- Quick set-up
- High speed
- High defect coverage
- Low false failure rate
- SPC data collection & reporting
Nordson YESTECH’s advanced 5 megapixel color camera imaging technology offers benchtop PCB inspection with exceptional defect coverage. This benchtop system inspects solder joints and verifies correct part assembly enabling users to improve quality and increase throughput. The optional four side viewing cameras add additional inspection capabilities found only on inline systems.
Programming the BX is fast and intuitive. Operators typically take less than 30 minutes to create a complete inspection program including solder inspection. The BX utilizes a standard package library to simplify training and ensure program portability across manufacturing lines. Programs created with the BX are also compatible with Nordson YESTECH’s complete line of AOI systems.
Advanced Fusion Lighting™ and newly available 5 megapixel image processing technology integrates several techniques, including color inspection, normalized correlation and rulebased algorithms, to provide complete inspection coverage with an extremely low false failure rate.
The BX is equally effective for paste, pre / post-reflow and even final assembly inspection. Remote programming maximizes machine utilization and real-time SPC monitoring provides a valuable yield enhancement solution.