FX90 Inline AOI
Facts & Figures
- Imager: Up to 18 megapixel. 25, 12 or 8 micron pixel size
- Lighting: Proprietary Fusion Lighting™ multiangle LED
- Maximum Board Size: 500mm x 525mm
- Algorithms: Color, OCV, OCR, barcode recognition, both image and rule-based algorithms. Optional 3D
Nordson YESTECH’s FX940 offers high-speed PCB inspection with exceptional defect coverage
Yestech’s Flagship advanced imaging inline AOI
- Megapixel color imaging
- Capture on the fly technology
- 1 top-down & 4 side angle cameras
- Quick set-up
- High speed
- High defect coverage / low false failure rate
- Optional 3D inspection
With one top down viewing camera and four side viewing cameras, the FX-940 automated optical inspection system inspects solder joints and verifies correct part assembly enabling users to improve quality and increase throughput.
Programming the FX-940 AOI system is fast and intuitive. Operators typically take less than 30 minutes to create a complete inspection program including solder inspection. The FX-940 utilizes a standard package library to simplify training and ensure program portability across manufacturing lines.
Advanced Fusion Lighting and newly available image processing technology integrates several techniques, including color inspection, normalized correlation and rule-based algorithms, to provide complete inspection coverage with an extremely low false failure rate.
Configurable for all line positions, the FX-940 automated optical inspection system is equally effective for paste, pre / post-reflow and final assembly inspection. Off-line programming maximizes machine utilization and real-time SPC monitoring provides a valuable yield enhancement solution.