FX90 Ultra 3D Inline AOI
Facts & Figures
- Lighting: Multiangle LED
- Maximum Inspection Area: 406mm x 480mm
- Algorithms: Color, OCV, OCR, barcode recognition, both image and rule-based algorithms.
Nordson YESTECH’s advanced 3D imaging technology offers high-speed PCB inspection with exceptional defect coverage. With one top down viewing camera, four side viewing cameras and 2D + 3D inspection, the FX-940 ULTRA inspects solder joints and verifies correct part assembly enabling users to improve quality and increase throughput.
Yestech’s Flagship advanced 3D inline AOI
- 5 axis 3D NYT VISION Technology
- Advanced 2D + 3D inspection
- Multi-fringe digital projection
- 1 top-down and 4 side viewing cameras
- Automatic programming tools: < 30 minutes
- High defect coverage / low false failure
- SPC data collection & reporting
Programming the FX-940 ULTRA is fast and intuitive. Operators typically take less than 30 minutes to create a complete inspection program including solder and lead inspections. The FX-940 ULTRA utilizes a standard package library to simplify training and ensure program portability across manufacturing lines.
Advanced LED lighting and newly available image processing technology integrates several techniques, including 3D inspection, color inspection, normalized correlation and rule-based algorithms, to provide complete inspection coverage with an unmatched low false failure rate.
Configurable for all line positions, the FX-940 ULTRA is equally effective for paste, pre / post-reflow and final assembly inspection. Off-line programming maximizes machine utilization and real-time SPC monitoring provides a valuable yield enhancement solution.